- 9/5/18: We would like to welcome visiting graduate student Daniels Posevins from the Bäckvall group. We look forward to having you with us!
- 11/20/17: Today we bid farewell to our post-doc Fedor Romanov-Michailidis. Dr. Romanov has secured a fantastic Scientist 1 position at Celgene in Boston, MA. We wish you the best and are confident you will continue to excel.
- 11/15/17: We would like to extend a warm welcome to our two new first-year graduate students Xiao Zhang and Sean Michael Treacy, as well as our new post-doc Honghui Lei. Welcome to the Rovis family!
- 9/15/17: We would like to welcome our two new exchange students from Japan, Shinya Otsuka (Kyoto University – Yorimitsu Group) and Kohei Nishioka (Nagoya University – Ishihara Group). We expect great things from you guys!
- 5/18/17: We would like congratulate our two newly minted PhD’s Dr. Natthawat Semakul and Dr. Darrin Flanigan on their successful defenses! Great job guys!